Law Offices John F. Pellizzari
Litigation services in RI & MA since 1993
Divorce & Family Law
On October 4, 1993, Attorney John F. Pellizzari founded his firm, in his hometown of Woonsocket, Rhode Island which remains the home of the firm’s flagship office with the singular goal of providing the best legal services in the areas of Personal Injury, Landlord/Tenant, Probate, Estate Planning, and Family Law in the State of Rhode Island and Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Law Offices John F. Pellizzari, invites you to join a long list of successful clients who have selected Attorney Pellizzari, to represent them for his work ethic, legal knowledge, track record of success and commitment to justice. To our former clients, we thank you for your vote of confidence and look forward to serving new clients for many years to come.
Why Choose Law Offices John F. Pellizzari
Since 1993, the firm has handled hundreds of cases to successful completion, attributing its success to thoughtful preparation, knowledge of the law, and following through on a plan of action in each case that was cooperatively set-in place by the client and the firm early in the firm’s representation.
- 25% contingency fees in all personal injury case awards instead of 33%.
- We won’t settle for less than what the medical evidence supports in all personal injury cases or we will go to trial to prove you’re right.
- Committed to negotiating fair and equitable familial agreements rather than endless hours of litigating issues that leave families in a constant state of war.
- When people don’t care about your rental property, time to evict, and find someone who does.
- Carefully drafted estate plans that save money and transfer your hard worked for life’s savings to the people and organizations that will pay forward your dreams and values.
Estate Planning Law
Planning for the transfer of assets after you leave this world can insure that your hopes and dreams for the loved ones you leave behind become a reality. It took a lot of planning and hard work to build your estate. Why not put the same level of planning and hard work into an estate plan that will protect your estate from unnecessary tax liabilities and exorbitant health care costs?
Personal Injury Law
Life can be uncertain. One day you might be celebrating a promotion at work and the next day find yourself in a hospital bed suffering from a catastrophic injury that has rendered you either temporarily or permanently disabled. Whether it be an injury suffered as a result of a slip and fall, auto accident or exposure to a dangerous product, we can help.
If you own investment property, hiring an attorney knowledgeable in the area of drafting leases and adjudicating evictions is critical if your venture into commercial or residential rental property ownership is going to be profitable.
Divorce & Family Law
Divorce is never easy, but it need not be the commencement of a life-long battle. When your life is coming apart at the seams, we’re here to help you repurpose your family; one dedicated to a future of happiness, prosperity, love and service to others. We look forward to serving you and your family.